Shhhhhh, LET'S GET WORDLESS!!
I tawt I taw a schoolbus... (I did!)
The kiddies are back to school...Let's be extra careful out there!!
AND LET'S GET WORDLESS!!
I have some cracks you can seeSee how they shine of goldRusty Ring: Kintsugi bowlhttps://rustyring.blogspot.com/2026/09/ww-kintsugi-bowl.htmlHappy September! Robin Rusty Ring: Reflections of an Old-Timey Hermit
Glad to read your post. Thanks a lot for hosting Wordless Wednesday, Greetings.
Good reminder about the kiddos back in school. Take care, and thanks for hosting WW.
Down here in the swamps, they started a month ago! Way too early if you ask me.
Ha! And I'm just counting down until the end of school!
Thank you for sharing and for hosting. Greetings by Heidrun
I have some cracks you can see
ReplyDeleteSee how they shine of gold
Rusty Ring: Kintsugi bowl
https://rustyring.blogspot.com/2026/09/ww-kintsugi-bowl.html
Happy September!
Robin
Rusty Ring: Reflections of an Old-Timey Hermit
Glad to read your post. Thanks a lot for hosting Wordless Wednesday, Greetings.
ReplyDeleteGood reminder about the kiddos back in school. Take care, and thanks for hosting WW.
ReplyDeleteDown here in the swamps, they started a month ago! Way too early if you ask me.
ReplyDeleteHa! And I'm just counting down until the end of school!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing and for hosting. Greetings by Heidrun
ReplyDelete