Shhhhhh, LET'S GET WORDLESS!!
I'm seeing lots of mushrooms...
Some of these are very dangerous!!
NOW LET'S GET WORDLESS!!
Mushrooms!?? Oh boy.....Take it easy there ;)- Lisa
There's not mushroom here :-)Thanks for hosting Happy WW! all
Someone say mushrooms?
Are you seeing them in the wild or on your plate?
#1 Son chomped on a mushroom when he was a little lad. They made me give him ipecac, he was not pleased, and mummy wasn't so happy about having to do it either.
morning from Malaysiahttps://belogsjm.blogspot.com/2018/08/august-22-2018.html
Rare and interesting.Rusty Ring: Jackknife clamhttp://rustyring.blogspot.com/2018/08/ww-jackknife-clam.htmlHot enough for ya? RobinRusty Ring: Reflections of an Old-Timey Hermit
Happy Wednesday all!
Hey Lovies! Sorry it's been so long but it has been the summer from hell for us. A devastating house fire, the death of my aunt two days later, fighting with the landlord to make the repairs, then I fell and twisted BOTH of my ankles and sprained my wrist. It's made blogging virtually impossible, so I am back today with a Wordless Wednesday from one of the few peaceful moments of my entire summer: http://www.ascendingbutterfly.com/2018/08/yes-way-frose-this-watermelon-frose.html
careful with those mushrooms! ;-)
It's been too dry for mushrooms here :-( Thank you for hosting.
Post a Comment